July 14, 2007

My daughter and future son!


This is a shoot I've been nervous about for many years now. This is my youngest daughter and she'll be married to this awesome guy in less than a month. Mike and Ariel are the best of friends and to see my little girl so happy and in love helps me remember that this is what I've always wanted for her. To find someone who will love her and treat her like the treasure she is. Mike has been calling me Mom since their engagement. I'm not sure he realizes it, but that has helped me remember that I'm really not losing a daughter, but gaining a son. Something I've never had before! For their shoot, we drove down to the big city of Salt Lake and went to Liberty Park, Gateway Plaza, and the streets of downtown after dark. There are some others from a dance the next night, and from Antelope Island another day. Yeah, their engagement shoot was quite the trip and a lot of fun.