August 06, 2007

Mike and Ariel


Well, it's been crazy being a busy wedding photographer AND a first time mother-of-the-bride, but Mike and Ariel are now married! I so appreciate the patience my wonderful clients have had with me, and I promise I'll be getting caught up ASAP.

Mike and Ariel were married in the beautiful Salt Lake LDS Temple. It was an amazing and emotional day! We went down the week before and took these pictures since taking them on their wedding day would be impossible because of time constraints. We were also able to choose the best lighting without worrying about the hectic schedule of a wedding day. We were all able to relax and just have fun. And we had a blast! All these pictures and many more were in the slide show playing at their reception, and many were also printed and displayed as well.

Oh, I have a new product! Mike and Ariel wanted to do something other than a signature mat, but something nicer than a normal guest book. The lab I work with just started making these library bound, leather covered books and I gave it a try. It turned out beautiful! I went with the yearbook/graffiti wall look and this is how it looks... I'll be adding it to my product list soon!






This one was a 20"x30" matted and framed print near the guest book...