January 09, 2008

New Site, Portfolio Show, and the Bridal Expo

The Bridal Expo was this past Saturday at the Ballroom in Twin Falls and it was busy! It was fun meeting so many happy people and I look forward to getting to know my brides and grooms this coming year.

Every year about this time I overhaul and re-design my entire website, put up new galleries, and put together a new portfolio slide show. The show this time is a little different in that you can watch it online rather than downloading it to your hard drive. It still takes 4 or 5 minutes on a high speed connection to load (it's big!), but it should be easier for Windows users, and it will play on Macintosh which is a first for my shows. It's called "Let's Just Let Go!" (Turn on your speakers;)) Then come by my website and check out what's new!