December 20, 2006

Brian and Niki's Pre-Wedding Pics!


Here they are! This will be my last post for the year. My next one will be after these two are married early in January, so I'm ending the year with a bang by posting a LOT this time! Since the weather is iffy at best in January, I suggested Brian be there when we did Niki's bridals so we would have a better chance of getting some outdoor shots of them together on the temple grounds. I was so excited when they agreed! We totally lucked out with perfect weather with temps in the 50's! We started the shoot with just Niki, then we met Brian later. I had so much fun in the city with these two and Temple Square in Salt Lake City with all the Christmas lights is just stunning right now. I kind of got carried away.





















And then Brian sees his bride in her beautiful gown...



















































Have a wonderful Christmas and a great New Year!