January 16, 2007

Happy 2007!



What a wild beginning to the New Year! Brian and Niki were married on the 4th, and I'll be posting more from their wedding celebration very soon. I also had a display at the Bridal Expo held at The Ballroom in Twin Falls on January 13th. What an awesome turnout! I met so many brides&grooms-to-be! Some have already contracted with me to be their photographer and I look forward to getting to know them better.

I cleaned out my old blog posts since some of the photos were linked to deleted folders making it look messy, so that's why it's kind of barren right now. I'll remedy that problem very soon, though! I also re-did my website! It was a big project, but I'm pretty happy with it right now. I put a lot of pictures in the galleries for easy viewing, and I'll be updating my slide shows just as soon as I can, as well as add a new show just for engagment pictures. It's going to be so cool!